Performance Improvement Specialist
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Performance Improvement Specialist||Nursing||Deerfield Beach, FL 33064||Full-Time||08-17-2021|
- Qualified candidates must be credentialed and licensed (as required) health care professional preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality preferred. Knowledge of hospice operations and performance improvement concepts preferable.
- Experience with data collection, basic statistics and statistical measurement tools, and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented. Experience with spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.