|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Coordinator Maintenance||Administrative/Clerical||Boynton Beach, FL 33426||Full-Time||06-10-2021|
- Monitor the technical performance of the Hospice House and agency facilities.
- Make recommendations for adjustments to ensure that all requirements of various state and federal regulatory agencies are met.
- Respond to unplanned operational or maintenance events.
- Compile data for maintenance activities and scheduled maintenance.
- Maintain a monthly maintenance report of activity.
- Diagnose operational problems and recommend corrective action
- Work with staff to establish goals, priorities and expectations.
- Supervises housekeeping staff by determining workload and schedules
- Interprets and implements policies and procedures; evaluates assigned staff; and ensures that staff is trained in maintenance and housekeeping activities and are following standard procedure.
- Observe confidentiality policy at all times.
- Comply with all related policies, procedures and requests.
- Five years of skilled maintenance experience
- One year of management Experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in HVAC required
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.