Clerk Human Resources
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Clerk Human Resources||Human Resources/Payroll/Training||Boynton Beach, FL 33426||Full-Time||02-07-2020|
- Performs accurate and timely data entry of performance review data into Peoplesoft.
- Enter data into a computer, operate a variety of office machines, and perform other clerical duties as assigned.
- May manipulate existing data, edit current information, or proofread new entries into a report for accuracy.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Maintains an acceptable level of production as established by manager.
- Assists other units within the department as needed and requested by management.
- One to three years prior experience in a high volume data entry or Human Resource department.
- Prior clerical experience in a corporate environment preferred.
- Prior Healthcare experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of human resource terminology and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Peoplesoft, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.