Senior Admissions Registered Nurse
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Senior Admissions Registered Nurse||Nursing||Boynton Beach, FL 33426||Full-Time||11-25-2020|
The Admissions Nurse is a registered nurse and an Interdisciplinary Team Member whose primary responsibility is to present VITAS services and philosophy to patients and families in a manner that results in the admission of appropriate patients.QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years experience as a RN in acute or sub-acute care.
- Must be currently licensed as a RN in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- Knowledge of clinical manifestations of diseases and ability to develop VITAS specific clinical knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree preferred from an accredited college/university with consideration also given to international equivalent.
- Previous oncology experience preferred.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.