Coordinator Continuous Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Coordinator Continuous Care||Administrative/Clerical||Boynton Beach, FL 33426||Full-Time||09-22-2020|
- Two years prior work experience. One year staffing experience preferred
- Typing skills, computer literate, and excellent communications and phone skills
- Nursing knowledge
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Organized and a team player
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.