|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Manager Bereavement||Allied Health/Social Services||Middlebury, CT 06762||Full-Time||12-27-2019|
- Qualified candidates must meet State and Federal qualifications for providing bereavement services.
- Five years experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Experience and skill in dealing with the psychological dynamics associated with illness, loss and death.
- Experience and skill in organizing, staffing, and facilitating a variety of bereavement groups.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- Product and marketing knowledge preferred.
- Recruiting experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation with proper license and insurance coverage for drives and passengers.
- Master's degree in counseling, grief counseling, social work, ministry, pastoral care or other related field from an accredited school.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.