Registered Nurse (RN) - Hiring Event
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Registered Nurse (RN) - Hiring Event||Nursing||Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033||Full-Time||09-30-2019|
Registered Nurse Hiring Event!!
Explore Hospice Careers with VITAS
Wednesday, 10/16 and Thursday, 10/17
8 AM to 6 PM
628 Hebron Ave, Building 2, Ste. 300
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Join VITAS, where a career and a passion for caring come together. We have immediate openings for Registered Nurses in Home Care, On Call and Admissions. The VITAS RN is a member of the interdisciplinary team and is the pivotal person in identifying the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Responsible for initiating the appropriate intervention and support for the patient and family upon admission to VITAS and provides a continuously appropriate, comprehensive and responsive plan of care. We are also looking for Per Diem RNs with flexible hours on various days.
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
Please attend our upcoming hiring event in Glastonbury, CT, on 10/16 or 10/17 where we will be hiring qualified candidates on the spot! To participate in the on-the-spot job interviews, bring a copy of your resume, and your professional licenses and/or certifications. Please apply!
- Currently licensed as a RN in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or community health experience in the last five years.