Home Health Aide (HHA) - Home Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide (HHA) - Home Care||Nursing||San Mateo, California 94402||Full-Time||05-31-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end-of-life care
Make a Difference | Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time
Join our Dynamic Team as Hospice Home Health Aide
- Full Time Position
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Patient Territories: South San Francisco, Colma and Daly City
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to augment that care given by family members. Functions under the direct instruction and supervision of the VITAS nurse and/or the VITAS Team Manager.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Certified Home Health Aide license required.
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.