Licensed Vocational Nurse | Hiring Event | Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Licensed Vocational Nurse | Hiring Event | Hospice Care||Nursing||Sacramento, California 95833||Full-Time||08-21-2019|
Hiring Event | LVNs | Sacramento
- Full Time and Per Diem positions
- Flexible Days
- Weekend rotation
- 4pm - 12am and 12am - 8am shifts available
Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time | Hospice | Shift Care
Date/Time: Monday, September 9, 2019 - From 7am - 6pm
2710 Gateway Oaks Drive
Suite 100 South
Sacramento, Ca 95833
Call us NOW to schedule your interview at 866-984-8274
Join our Intensive Comfort Care Team! Experience the personal and professional satisfaction of focusing on one patient for the entire shift.
Intensive Comfort Care is an integral component of our dedicated and compassionate team of nursing and hospice professionals.
Intensive Comfort Care LVNs provide clinical care, VITAS services and end of life philosophy to patients and families.
Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Current California LVN license required
- At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a hospital, hospice, home health, or community health setting.
- Graduate of an approved school of Practical/Vocational nursing