Home Health Aide | Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide | Hospice Care||Nursing||Sacramento, California 95833||Full-Time||08-02-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care
Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time | Hospice | Shift Care
VITAS Healthcare is hiring Certified Home Health Aides!
Call us NOW to schedule your interview at 866-984-8274
Intensive Comfort Care is an integral component of our dedicated and compassionate team of nursing and hospice professionals.
Intensive Comfort Care CHHAs provide clinical care, VITAS services and end of life philosophy to patients and families.
Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
Join our Intensive Comfort Care Team! Experience the personal and professional satisfaction of focusing on one patient for the entire shift.
- Full Time Positions
- 8am – 4pm shifts
- Positions available for the following patients territories: Sacramento, Solano and Place Counties
Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Certified Home Health Aide required
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.