Home Health Aide (CHHA) | Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide (CHHA) | Hospice Care||Nursing||Sacramento, California 95833||Full-Time||10-23-2019|
Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time | Hospice | Shift Care
VITAS Healthcare is HIRING Certified Home Health Aides!
- Full Time positions
- Flexible Weekdays
- Weekend rotation
- 8am - 4pm
- Positions available for the Solano, Sacramento and Placer Counties
Call us NOW to schedule your interview at 866-984-8274
Intensive Comfort Care is an integral component of our dedicated and compassionate team of nursing and hospice professionals.
Intensive Comfort Care CHHAs provide clinical care, VITAS services and end of life philosophy to patients and families.
Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
Join our Intensive Comfort Care Team! Experience the personal and professional satisfaction of focusing on one patient for the entire shift.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California CHHA certification required
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.