Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN) | Hospice Care | Per Diem 4p-12a
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN) | Hospice Care | Per Diem 4p-12a||Nursing||Sacramento, California 95833||Per Diem||08-01-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care
Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time | Hospice | Shift Care
VITAS Healthcare is hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses!
Call us NOW to schedule your interview at 866-984-8274
Intensive Comfort Care is an integral component of our dedicated and compassionate team of nursing and hospice professionals.
Intensive Comfort Care LVNs provide clinical care, VITAS services and end of life philosophy to patients and families.
Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
Join our Intensive Comfort Care Team! Experience the personal and professional satisfaction of focusing on one patient for the entire shift.
- Per Diem positions
- Flexible Days
- Weekend rotation
- 4pm - 12am shifts available
Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse required
- At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a hospital, hospice, home health, or community health setting.
- Graduate of an approved school of Practical/Vocational nursing