Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Hospice Care||Nursing||Sacramento, California 95833||Full-Time||04-04-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care
Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time | Hospice | Shift Care
VITAS Healthcare is hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses!
Call us NOW to schedule your interview at 866-984-8274
Join our Intensive Comfort Care Team! Experience the personal and professional satisfaction of focusing on one patient for the entire shift.
- Full Time positions
- Flexible Days
- Weekend rotation
- 4pm - 12a and 12am- 8am shifts
Intensive Comfort Care is an integral component of our dedicated and compassionate team of nursing and hospice professionals.
Intensive Comfort Care LVNs provide clinical care, VITAS services and end of life philosophy to patients and families.
Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a hospital, hospice, home health, or community health setting.
Graduate of an approved school of Practical/Vocational nursing