Massage Therapist | Hospice Care | Full Time
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Massage Therapist | Hospice Care | Full Time||Allied Health/Social Services||Sacramento, California 95833||Full-Time||11-13-2019|
VITAS® Healthcare is hiring passionate, qualified candidates who want a career in hospice.
Join us at our Hiring Event and become part of our dynamic Team!
Date/Time: Monday, September 9, 2019 from 7am - 6pm
Location: 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100 South, Sacramento 95833
The Massage Therapist performs the following duties in order to achieve maximum therapeutic results:
- Applies the techniques of scientific massage to assist in the rehabilitation of sprains, strains, fractures and dislocations as well as to help eliminate pain from neuritic, arthritic and rheumatic conditions.
- Applies massage to relieve various forms of paralysis, insomnia, migraine headaches and other conditions caused by poor functioning of the nervous system.
- Stimulates the circulatory system with massage to reduce convalescent periods and improve many conditions after surgery.
- Provides relief of muscle tightness caused by stress.
- Works with various agents to complement massage including application of heat and light, hydrotherapy (water treatment) and exercise.
- Submits periodic reports to treatment team or Physician to provide clinical data for evaluation.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Massage Therapist license required
- Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of two (2) years experience as a massage therapist.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.