Social Worker (Hospice and Palliative Certified)
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Social Worker (Hospice and Palliative Certified)||Allied Health/Social Services||Sacramento, California 95833||Full-Time||04-05-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end-of-life care
Join our Dynamic Team as Social Worker
- Full Time position available
- Certified Hospice and Palliative required
Call our Recruiter to schedule your interview at 866-984-8274
The Social Worker is the member of the interdisciplinary team whose primary function is to provide diagnostic evaluations of the psychosocial problems of the patient/family unit, defining social service goals for alleviating these problems, and helping to provide both the counseling and casework needed to meet these goals.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Minimum of two (2) years social service experience in a health-care setting or social service agency.
- Experience as a social worker with the terminally ill and their families strongly preferred.
- Must be able to conduct goals of care conversations with patients and family
- Ability to travel per job requirements.
- Master's of Social Work is required from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.