Registered Nurse (RN) | Hospice Care | Per Diem
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Registered Nurse (RN) | Hospice Care | Per Diem||Nursing||Milpitas, California 93035||Per Diem||09-02-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is hiring passionate, qualified candidates who want a career in hospice care!
Join our Dynamic Team as Hospice Registered Nurse
- Per Diem position
- Days and times will vary
The VITAS RN is a member of the interdisciplinary team who work together to meet the physical, medical, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual needs of hospice patients and families facing terminal illness and bereavement. The VITAS RN is designated to provide coordination of care, ensure continuous assessment of each patient's and family's needs and implementation of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Maintains focus on the patient and family experience of care
- Serves as a patient and family advocate
- Reports patient/family/customer complaints to Team Manager
- Participates in patient/family/customer conflict resolution as applicable.
- Represents the nursing profession, the VITAS site/location and VITAS overall in a positive manner
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California RN license required
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or community health experience preferred.
- Associates Degree in nursing required