LVN | Hospice Care | Hiring Events | Milpitas
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|LVN | Hospice Care | Hiring Events | Milpitas||Nursing||Milpitas, California 93035||Full-Time||08-16-2019|
Possible on-the-spot offer for qualified candidates!
VITAS Healthcare is NOW Hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Full Time positions
- Monnday - Friday with weekend rotations
- Available Shifts: 4p - 12a or 12a - 8a
- Positions available for the following patient territories: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties
Join our Dynamic Team | Attend One of our Hiring Events. We will be conducting interviews from 10am - 6pm:
DATES: September 10th | October 8th | November 12th | December 10th
VITAS Healthcare – San Francisco Bay
670 N. McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 93035
DATES: September 11th | October 9th | November 13th | December 11th
VITAS Healthcare – San Mateo
3190 Clearview Way
San Mateo, CA 94402
The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care according to the plan of care to terminally ill patients admitted to the VITAS program, in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- Provides direct skilled bedside nursing care.
- Evaluates patient /family needs in the preparation and executions of the interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient on the team and the effectiveness of treatments and monitors patients reactions.
- Performs selected acts in care of the terminally ill under the direct supervision of a registered nurse; such acts include the administration of treatments and medications.
- Participates in Nurse LPN on- call rotation/schedule in order to meet the needs of patients and families.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse license required
- At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a hospital, hospice, home health, or community health setting.
- Graduate of an approved school of Practical/Vocational nursing