Home Health Aide | Hiring Event | Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide | Hiring Event | Hospice Care||Nursing||Milpitas, California 93035||Full-Time||09-19-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is NOW Hiring Certified Home Health Aides
Possible on-the-spot offers for qualified candidates!
- Full Time positions
- Monnday - Friday with rotating weekend
- 8am - 4pm shifts
- Positions available for the following patient territories: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties
Join our Dynamic Team | Attend our Hiring Event | We will be conducting interviews from 10am - 6pm:
DATE: October 8, 2019
VITAS Healthcare – San Francisco Bay
670 N. McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 93035
Make a Difference | Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to augment that care given by family members. Functions under the direct instruction and supervision of the VITAS nurse and/or the VITAS Team Manager.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Certified Home Health Aide required
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.