Social Worker (SW) Hospice Care Per Diem
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Social Worker (SW) Hospice Care Per Diem||Allied Health/Social Services||Milpitas, California 93035||Per Diem||05-31-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end-of-life care
Make a Difference | Change Lives One Patient & Family at a time
Join our Dynamic Team as Per Diem Social Worker!
The Social Worker is the member of the interdisciplinary team whose primary function is to provide diagnostic evaluations of the psychosocial problems of the patient/family unit, defining social service goals for alleviating these problems, and helping to provide both the counseling and casework needed to meet these goals.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Minimum of two (2) years social service experience in a health-care setting or social service agency.
- Experience as a social worker with the terminally ill and their families strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel per job requirements.
- Master's of Social Work is required from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.