Dietician Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Dietician Hospice Care||Allied Health/Social Services||Milpitas, California 93035||Per Diem||02-06-2019|
Make a Difference | Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time
VITAS Healthcare is the leading provider of end-of-life care
Join our Dynamic Team as Dietitian
Call our Talent Acquisition Representative and schedule your interview at 866-984-8274!
The Dietician provides nutritional services (including counseling) to persons who are terminally ill and to their families so that the quality of life might be enhanced.
- Making home or inpatient visits to assess the nutritional needs of hospice patients and to plan a suitable diet that is consistent with the patient’s needs.
- Providing in-service education of members of the patient care team
- Teaching patients and families to prepare attractive meals
- Preparing a written plan for dietary care as part of the interdisciplinary plan of care
- Meeting with the interdisciplinary team whenever acting as a consultant to the patient/family
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have two years minimum experience; one of which is in a community health agency with consultant and teaching responsibilities.
- Baccalaureate degree from a program approved by the American Dietetic Association.