Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice Care - Part Time
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice Care - Part Time||Nursing||Lathrop, California 95330||Part-Time||09-15-2018|
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care!
Make a Difference | Change Lives One Patient at a Time
- Part Time with Benefits Registered Nurse position available
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus 1 additional weekday
- 12am - 8am
- Position will be based in our satellite program located in Lathrop, CA
The VITAS Registered Nurse is a member of the interdisciplinary team and is the pivotal person in identifying the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Responsible for initiating the appropriate intervention and support for the patient and family upon admission to VITAS and provides a continuously appropriate, comprehensive and responsive plan of care.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Registered Nurse license required.
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or community health experience preferred.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required