Home Health Aide (CHHA) | Hiring Event | Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide (CHHA) | Hiring Event | Hospice Care||Nursing||Irvine, California 92602||Full-Time||07-09-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care
Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time | Hospice | Shift Care
VITAS Healthcare is hiring Certified Home Health Aides
Monday, July 31, 2019
7am - 6pm
Irvine, CA 92602
Call us NOW to schedule your interview at 866-984-8274
Intensive Comfort Care is an integral component of our dedicated and compassionate team of nursing and hospice professionals.
Intensive Comfort Care LVNs provide clinical care, VITAS services and end of life philosophy to patients and families.
Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
Join our Intensive Comfort Care Team! Experience the personal and professional satisfaction of focusing on one patient for the entire shift.
- Full Time positions
- Monday - Friday - 8am - 4pm
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to augment that care given by family members. Functions under the direct instruction and supervision of the VITAS nurse and/or the VITAS Team Manager.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current CA Certified Home Health Aide required
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.