Home Health Aide (HHA) - Home Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide (HHA) - Home Care||Nursing||Fairfield, California 94534||Full-Time||08-08-2019|
VITAS Healthcare is the Nation's leading provider of end-of-life care
Make a Difference | Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time
Join our Dynamic Team as Certified Home Health Aide
- Full Time position
- Monday - Firday 8am - 5pm
- Position will be based out of the satellite office located in Fairfield, CA
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to augment that care given by family members. Functions under the direct instruction and supervision of the VITAS nurse and/or the VITAS Team Manager.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Home Health Aide Certification required
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.