Manager Volunteer | Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Manager Volunteer | Hospice Care||Allied Health/Social Services||Sacramento, CA 95833||Full-Time||08-18-2020|
- Qualified candidates must have proven organization skills; successful in managing a number of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated skills in public speaking and training.
- The candidate must be a team player, be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Experience in applying sales/marketing and media techniques preferred. Some Healthcare, Volunteer Administration, Human Resources, Volunteer Recruitment, Marketing, or Sales experience preferred.
- Three years volunteer administration experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation with adequate insurance coverage for drivers and passengers.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.