Vice President Hospice Operations
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Vice President Hospice Operations||Management/Leadership||Riverside, CA 92508||Full-Time||02-13-2020|
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years in healthcare management encompassing progressively responsible administrative experience in a health care setting. Prior hospice operations experience preferred.EDUCATION
- Advanced education in the form of a Master's or Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.