|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Manager Admissions||Management/Leadership||Milpitas, CA 95035||Full-Time||08-03-2021|
- Qualified candidates must have previous hospice, oncology and/or home care experience and a minimum of 1-3 years management experience in a healthcare organization. Currently licensed as a R.N. in the state where the hospice is located.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
San Francisco Ordinance
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- EOE/AA M/F/DV
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.