Strategic Healthcare MBA Analyst
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Strategic Healthcare MBA Analyst||Administrative/Clerical||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||01-18-2021|
Responsible for critically analyzing data and reporting key insights and trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger organizations of relevant data.
- Coordinate monthly demand planning portion of the sales & operations planning process including gathering and analyzing regional operational and sales plans with regional leadership.
- Develop and produce reports detailing key metrics and forecasts in varying formats for all stakeholder needs with an emphasis on continuously improving the clarity, depth, usefulness, and timing of the information
- Proactively apply continuous improvement practices to improve the demand planning process in efficiency, accuracy, and flexibility
- Gather and analyze data from all sources to uncover actionable insights to improve forecast accuracy.
- Attain and maintain subject matter expertise in all areas related to sales & operations planning methods and planning tools
- Perform ad-hoc analyses that support strategic initiatives
- Develop and maintain strong working knowledge of Vitas systems and applications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience delivering complex analysis in professional environment
- Experience working with large datasets
- Advanced analysis, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate a level of communication and interpersonal skills that enables effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good verbal/written communication & data presentation skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Query, Power BI
- Advanced knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods. (T-SQL, OLAP, Business Objects)
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and follow-through
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Driven, strategic, and data focused
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.