Learn More About Hospice Care for Terminal Conditions
The experience of a person diagnosed with cancer or heart disease is very different from that of an Alzheimer’s patient or someone with a pulmonary condition. At VITAS, we tailor our clinical care and our support services to meet the unique symptoms and social and emotional needs that can accompany each specific condition or illness.
Use this section to help answer questions about VITAS and hospice care for specific conditions:
- Signs it might be time for hospice?
- What can VITAS and hospice do for patients?
- What can VITAS and hospice do for families?
- What are the overall benefits of hospice?
- How can I approach the hospice discussion?